Neft modules provides basic functions required to run simple application on various environments like:
- rendering shapes, texts and images,
- handling cursor, touch and keyboard events,
To build more complex and more customized application you need to use platform-specific and native APIs.
Types of extensions
Extensions can be installed in three ways:
- Built-in Neft extensions can be loaded by
package.jsonextensions list. Check menu on the left to see a list of all available and supported extensions.
- Package extensions are provided by contributors and can be installed through NPM. Package name needs to be prefixed by
neft-and installed to be properly added into your application.
- Custom extensions are placed in your
extensions/local folder and are automatically loaded. To see how to create your own extension, check some of the built-in extensions.